Ear Cleaning for Dogs & Cats
Why Ear Cleaning is necessary?
- Bacteria and Yeasts love to replicate in moist and warm environment in the ear canal. It can lead to Otitis(ear infection) in dogs.
- Pets should have their ears checked up every week or fortnightly and post baths or swimming sessions.
- In Floppy eared dogs, it is always advised to clean ears regularly irrespective of the issue as they are more prone to infection.
- In Cats, if you notice wax, dirt or other debris, then it is probably a time for cleaning. Periodic cleanings and regular home examinations will allow you to detect ear issues early, allowing timelier treatments.
Things to watch for an issue with ear :
- Walking in circles
- Bleeding of the Ear Canal
- Whining and whimpering while scratching ears
- Consistent Head Shaking and Head tilts
- Building up of earwax
- Smelly Odour in the ear
- Crusts or scabs on inside of the outer ear
- Scratching of the ear or area around the ear
- Please fill Grooming Consent Form here
- Please fill Covid-19 Consent Form here
Above two forms are required to go ahead for any grooming service. Please fill and submit same to avoid any hassles through out the service.
We Also Recommend
Comprehensive Grooming Package for Dogs
Nail Clipping for Dogs & Cats