Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Adult with Smoked Salmon All Breed Dog Dry Food
This egg-free recipe* gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it’s rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny, and may be a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. The sustainably sourced, smoked salmon taste will satisfy any dog’s inner wolf while meticulously selected ingredients provide the proper nutrient levels for the overall health and vitality of adult dogs.
- Sustainably Sourced Salmon – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- Species-Specific Probiotics– Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Egg-Free Recipe* – This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
*The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains and eggs. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fibre provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lentils, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fibre, natural flavour, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content :
3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Source - Taste of the Wild
We Also Recommend
Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Dog Dry Food
Pedigree Chicken & Milk Puppy All Breed Dog Dry Food
Drools Chicken & Egg Adult All Breed Dog Dry Food