Taste of the Wild Sierra Mountain Canine with Roasted Lamb All Breed Dog Dry Food
Highly digestible roasted lamb and egg combine with sweet potatoes and peas to give dogs the energy they need for overall vitality with a flavour they will crave.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in this formula, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages formula.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fibre provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, egg product, lentils, peas, pea flour, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potatoes, dried yeast, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavour, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content :
3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Feeding Guide :
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Source - Taste of the Wild
We Also Recommend
Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Dog Dry Food
Pedigree Chicken & Milk Puppy All Breed Dog Dry Food
Drools Chicken & Egg Adult All Breed Dog Dry Food
Royal Canin Adult Maxi Dog Dry Food