Taste of the Wild Wetlands Canine with Roasted Fowl Adult All Breed Dog Dry Food
With 32% protein, this recipe is packed with highly digestible energy from duck, quail and turkey, along with nutrient-packed vegetables, legumes and fruits. This unique combination of fowl gives dogs the taste of wild game they can’t resist and the balanced nutrition they need.
- Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck & Smoked Turkey – This trio of richly flavoured fowl provides highly digestible protein and a great taste your dog will crave.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Protein Blend for Balanced Nutrition – Multiple protein sources ensure that adequate amounts of the building blocks for a healthy body are available to meet your dog’s needs.
- Great For Adult Dogs – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- Dried Chicory Root – This source of prebiotic fibre provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Duck, duck meal, chicken meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, natural flavour, ocean fish meal, potato protein, roasted quail, roasted duck, smoked turkey, tomato pomace, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring micro-organisms.
Calorie Content :
3,750 kcal/kg (375 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Feeding Guide :
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Source - Taste of the Wild
We Also Recommend
Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Dog Dry Food
Pedigree Chicken & Milk Puppy All Breed Dog Dry Food
Drools Chicken & Egg Adult All Breed Dog Dry Food
Royal Canin Adult Maxi Dog Dry Food