Haircut for Dogs
Haircut for Dog involves three types of Haircut.
- It includes removing the hair upto the length mentioned by the parent.
- Recommended when body fur is full of knots, infected with ticks & fleas or having some allergies and infection.
- Mostly required by parents in shedding season when pets shed their coats.
- We don't recommend shaving as pets do need their coats in winter and summer as well.
- Coats need to be clean, well-conditioned and mat free, well-brushed, regularly de-shed but they need their coats.
- Please don't ask for shaving a double coat pet as that might not be beneficial for pet.
- This will be a haircut service which will be trimming off the extra hair on top of the coat.
- It won't do any damage to the pet in general and recommended for skin & coat health.
- Regular Haircut to be done as and when required for long coat pets.
- Length and other specifications to be mentioned in the agreement and groomer will be following the same.
- Parents get this done whenever they want to go to some parties with their companions/pet parties/pet shows.
- Our house of experienced groomers will get this done at an affordable pricing with complete precautions.
- There might be some instances when desired picture may be different from actual grooming due to difference in pet's coat.
- Please fill Grooming Consent Form here
- Please fill Covid-19 Consent Form here
Above two forms are required to go ahead for any grooming service. Please fill and submit same to avoid any hassles through out the service.
We Also Recommend
Comprehensive Grooming Package for Dogs
Nail Clipping for Dogs & Cats
Anti-Tick & Flea Treatment for Dogs