Basic Grooming for Cats
Basic Grooming Package for Cats will be including below services at affordable pricing without compromising on the quality factor.
- Minor Haircut setting(Face, Paws, Sanitary areas only) to be done in accordance with the grooming agreement. Groomer will be referencing the agreement for length of hair size and other instructions just to avoid any doubts.
BATHING(Choose Type from the options)
- Normal Bathing - Bathing to be done with the 100% Natural, Sulphate-FREE and Vet-approved Shampoos for enhanced results.
- Anti-Tick Bathing - Bathing to be done with Paraben-FREE and Anti-Tick & Flea Shampoo. Hand & Clip picking of ticks from the body of the pet.
- Anti-Tick & Flea Treatment - Bathing to be done with Paraben-FREE and Anti-Tick & Flea Shampoo. Hand & Clip picking of ticks from the body of the pet. Application of tick killing/repelling sprays/solutions to force the ticks/fleas to leave from the body of the pet. Followed by again hand and clip picking of ticks/fleas. Application of Spot-on to prevent any more spread of ticks & fleas.
- Pet to be dried via Blow Dryer post bathing session.
- Nails to be clipped once all other services have been completed by team. We prefer to grind the nails where there is a probability of getting blood from nail while doing service.
- Cat's Sanitary area to be cleaned with the trimmer, scissor to remove extra hair at the excretion points.
EAR & MOUTH CLEANING
- Ear to be cleaned with the wipes and ear cleaning solution from Vet-approved brands.
- Paw's hair to be groomed and shortened as per the standard requirements so that it easy to see through them.
APPLICATION OF MIST
- Mists & Deodorants to be applied for fragrance post completion of grooming session.
- Please fill Grooming Consent Form here
- Please fill Covid-19 Consent Form here
Above two forms are required to go ahead for any grooming service. Please fill and submit same to avoid any hassles through out the service.
We Also Recommend
Comprehensive Grooming Package for Dogs
Basic Grooming for Dogs