Frequently Asked Questions of Training a Dog
- How long will it take to train my dog? It is already mentioned in the Petskool Obedience Training & Petskool Behavioural Training but having said that, all dogs have different intelligence and duration may vary on pet history, age, breed and intelligence.
- What is the ideal age to start training? Ideal age to start training is between 3 - 4 months once the pet has been vaccinated with Anti Rabies shot.
- Can we sit or stand next to the trainer while training? It is not recommended at all as it interrupts the concentration level of dog and module may get stretched beyond timelines. However you can watch your pet from some window or in CCTV Cameras at your place.
- Can training be possible at XOXOtails School? Yes. It is possible while staying at school as well. Additional charges for pet boarding to be added to the training package. To know more about pet boarding, click here.
- Can we switch some commands in between basic to advanced course in Obedience Training? Unfortunately, it is not feasible to execute as it will disturb the whole module. For customised requirements, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for instant quote. Team will get back with a quote in next 24 working hours post receipt of requirements.
- What are the accepted mode of payments? We accept all modes of payments such as Cards, Cash, UPI, Wallets etc. UPI or payment via online order is preferred though.
In case there is anything else we can help you with, please contact customer care via whatsapp on website or drop an email to email@example.com for revert in next 24 working hours.