Haircut for Dogs
Haircut for Dog involves three types of Haircut.
- It includes removing the hair upto the length mentioned by the parent.
- Recommended when body fur is full of knots, infected with ticks & fleas or having some allergies and infection.
- Mostly required by parents in shedding season when pets shed their coats.
- We don't recommend shaving as pets do need their coats in winter and summer as well.
- Coats need to be clean, well-conditioned and mat free, well-brushed, regularly de-shed but they need their coats.
- We don't generally recommend shaving a double coat pet as that might not be beneficial for pet.
- This will be a haircut service which will be trimming off the extra hair on top of the coat.
- It won't do any damage to the pet in general and recommended for skin & coat health.
- Regular Haircut to be done as and when required for long coat pets.
- Length and other specifications to be mentioned in the agreement and groomer will be following the same.
- Parents get this done whenever they want to go to some parties with their companions/pet parties/pet shows.
- Our house of experienced groomers will get this done at an affordable pricing with complete precautions.
- There might be some instances when desired picture may be different from actual grooming due to difference in pet's coat.