PetCoolMat Cooling Mat for Dogs & Cats
- The Pet Cooling Mat works by absorbing body heat and dissipating this back into the air through evaporation from the areas of the cooling pad that is not in use. This means the pad is cool to the touch but cools further with the pressure of your pet laying on it. This is better for your pet in that it gradually cools its body temperature rather than it laying on a cold surface.
- The tough, durable mat contains a non-toxic cooling gel that does not require water, freezing or electricity to activate. The surface can be simply wiped with a damp cloth.
- Cooling Mats are useful in cooling your pet on a warm day or can aide in the treatment of medical conditions that respond well to cooling.
- Your pet's body temperature will cause the mat to eventually warm up. So, it is best to remove them from the pet and allow the air temperature to recharge it, bringing the temperature back down.
For preservation :
Sprinkle water on the surface or use soft sponge to clean it. Do not expose it under the blazing sun.
- Do not brush the surface heavily.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean
- Do not expose it under the sun for a long time
- Do not hang it for long time.
- Flat the mat as to dry it.
Available Sizes :
We Also Recommend
Cat's Best Original CLUMPING & LOCK-IN Litter
Cature Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter, ODOR CONTROL PLUS, 8 KG
Cature Natural Wood Clumping Cat Litter, SMART PELLETS, 8 KG
New Foldable Pooper Scooper for Pet Waste, Backyard Pickups 60 cm