Taste of the Wild Grain-Free Pacific Stream Puppy with Smoked Salmon All Breed Dog Dry Food
This egg-free recipe* gets all its animal protein from fish, meaning that it’s rich in the omega fatty acids that help keep skin healthy and fur smooth and shiny. Unique flavours from smoked salmon, vegetables, legumes and fruits in a small kibble size make it easy for puppies to enjoy the nutrients they need for overall vitality. Because of the guaranteed levels of DHA and perfectly balanced nutrition, this recipe is great for pregnant or nursing mothers and other adult dogs as well.
- Sustainably Sourced Salmon – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- Species-Specific Probiotics– Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Small Kibble Size – Small kibble size is easy for small mouths to chew, while the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean.
- DHA – This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies.
Egg-Free Recipe* – This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
*The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients, such as grains and eggs. Trace amounts of these ingredients may be present.
- Antioxidants – Vegetables, legumes and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, peas, potatoes, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), pea protein, tomato pomace, smoked salmon, salmon meal, natural flavour, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, manganese sulphate, copper sulphate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.
Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content :
3,600 kcal/kg (360 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add 1/2 cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Source- Taste of the Wild
We Also Recommend
Farmina N&D Pumpkin Grain Free Chicken & Pomegranate Adult Medium & Maxi Dog Dry Food
Pedigree Chicken & Milk Puppy All Breed Dog Dry Food
Drools Chicken & Egg Adult All Breed Dog Dry Food