XOXOtails Petskool Behavioural Training
Behaviour Training is an issue-oriented program, especially designed to cater to major behavioural issues such as aggression, bites of different intensity, attacking or getting furious around the specific environment or people etc. The ideal age for this program starts from 3 months up to a healthy life.
The programs cater to the issues arising out of Fear, Pain or Illness, Territorial or Possession, Past Trauma, Aggression of types like Food Aggression or aggression related to certain belonging of your pet like a toy or any item and establishing dominance.
Benefits of Training :
- It helps in building a strong relationship bond with your pet.
- It helps the pet to distinguish between good or bad behaviour.
- It can be helpful in tackling the problem behaviours.
- It provides mental stimulation and helps keep your dog happy.
- It is a great source of exercise for your pet and when combined with physical exercise, develops proper sleeping cycle for your pet.
Ala-Carte Program: In this module, the user has the choice to select the type based on the issues listed. The pricing will depend on the number of issues selected.
Once you have filled this form, our team will be reaching out to you with the pricing for the same within 24 working hours.
- Customised modules for every individual pet.
- Schedule a Visit from us: The allocated Trainer will give you a detailed DEMO and will guide you on the road map for how the training flow will happen. Also, it helps us to get to the case-specific peculiarities.
- If you’re not satisfied with the training, then rest assured we will not let any stone unturned. Once, the training module you have opted is complete and you are facing any issues. We will be aligning a trainer on call or arrange a visit to resolve issues.
- We deliver what is promised and that is why we have 250+ slots running currently.
- To know more about behavioural training, click here.
- For frequently asked questions & answers as asked by our community already, click here to find answer to one of your questions.